Monday 9 March 2015

Pilot post

Hola!

This is my very first post in not my very first blog. I have another blog , but it's been a loooooong time ago I didn't do aything to that blog. But I do want to try blog again. And I think it will be better if I have a new one. Like Barney Stinson said to Ted in HIMYM, "New is always better!"


So what will I share in this blog? Everything!

Everyhting?
Yeah everything!!!
Seriously?
Yeessssss!!!

I'm gonna try harder than before to have daily post. Yeah just think of my kind of public-personal diary. 


My post is not always in English. Sometimes I will mix it up like gado-gado, sometimes it'll be suppa cool in English, and other post will be full in Bahasa. 


IRL, I'm kinda talkative, so, it will be same in here. What you read is what you see. 


In this "pilot" post, I will recall what have I done today.

Today is monday. I still waiting for my thesis exam defense schedule. And today I make "bread butter pudding". It's been a while since me or my mom made this food. I don't know why, maybe my mom getting bored with this food.


Bread Butter Pudding
Bread Butter Pudding

Ingredients:
  • 5-6 White bread/wheat bread (it's up to you to put the crust or not)
  • 400 ml milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 5 tbsp sugar
  • Cinnamon powder
Process:
  1. Cut the bread into 4 to 6 pieces
  2. In a saucepan, pour milk, sugar and butter, let it mix for a while. No need to boil. Just stir for a while until all of them mixed.
  3. Crack your eggs in other bowl, whisk
  4. Prepare your pyrex or pan. Spread a small amount of butter and flour in the pyrex. 
  5. Put your bread until it cover all the bottom, pour mixture milk-sugar-butter with spoon to the bread until it quite wet (don't pour it all), pour eggs with spoon too in all area and dust the cinnamon powder.
  6. Repeat step 5 until 3-4 layers or until no more milk-sugar-butter mixture.
  7. Preheat your oven/microwave to 200 degree celcius
  8. Bake for 30-40 minutes
My recipe is the very simple one. You can add more topping or any jam you want. You also can add more milk and sugar.


A while ago, I have a small talk with my cousin. We talked about psychological condition of one boy. Surprisingly, every statement that my cousin told about this boy's fact are almost all of them true. It's make me thing about that boy more and more. 

SO...
That's all for today.
That's all for this "pilot" post.
Tomorrow I HAVE to do this again.


Adios! Good night universe!


No comments:

Post a Comment